Yoruba actor, Olu Olowogemo
Arijan popularly known as Mr Portable, has cried out to Nigerians to help him
after he was duped by his friend.
Sharing a video via
Instagram, the actor wrote;
“Yes!! I was duped by a
friend, ki Olorun gba wa lowo ota bi ore.
He is hiding under the
umbrella of not staying in Nigeria and I will hide under the voice of my lovers
cause I know you people will come to my rescue and let justice be done.
I have nothing, but I have
my voice and you all,even if I am a millionaire, I won’t just sit back and be
duped by a friend.
I am using this opportunity
to call on you all to come to my rescue and make him see that he can be
disciplined no matter where he is hiding.
I will soon be posting his
details, I am giving him just 10days more. Kindly help me broadcast this video 🙏”












0 Comments:
Post a Comment